Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Of warring cats!

As long as the Patio Family is around and what's more, now with Mr Zurik coming regularly, Indy will not be happy.

Well, he'll just have to learn that life isn't perfect and in time, he will have to accept that there are some thing that we cannot change.

mini-CIMG7236

He has been going up the ledge to hound and stalk on the rooftop cats (Mr G's friends).


mini-CIMG7238

I'm not happy...


Indy, are you not happy because other cats are around, or because you cannot roam like them?


mini-CIMG7240

I'm happy enough...as long as Bunny doesn't attack me.


mini-CIMG7241

Our inside tabbies are peace-loving.


mini-CIMG7243

I'm peace-loving too.


mini-CIMG7244

I'm NOT happy...


mini-CIMG7245

Cow has long retired from his warring days.


mini-CIMG7258

Indy has been taking it out on Cow...


mini-CIMG7260 mini-CIMG7261

Letting off steam.


mini-CIMG7262

Grrr....grr...whine, whine...


mini-CIMG7263

Cow adopts the "ignore" method.


mini-CIMG7264

Stop it, stop it... (Bunny interferes).


mini-CIMG7265

What's your problem, Indy?


mini-CIMG7267

I'm not happy!


mini-CIMG7268

We're happy...


mini-CIMG7269

I'm happy too...scratch, scratch!


mini-CIMG7270

Ginger has been bullying Vincent, actually...


This started when Vincent had a paw injury some weeks back.


mini-CIMG7271

And Vincent is scared.


Stormtrooper notwithstanding, he is still scared. Maybe it's a seniority thing?


mini-CIMG7272 mini-CIMG7273

Poor Vincent. He has my sympathies.


mini-CIMG7276

Can I help?


mini-CIMG7277

Okay, okay, everybody gets a snack if everybody stops fighting!

No comments: