Saturday, July 20, 2013

Igor and Otto's adventure in Bunny's Place

Was it death-defying?

Actually, quite so.

It started with loud banging on the roof. That's usually Mr G and one of his friends, trying to come over to Bunny's Place from their roof.

mini-CIMG7729

But this time, it wasn't just a cat on the roof, it was probably (I'm guessing) a cat on the roof attracted to a shrew in the garden.


Again, I'm guessing that this is Igor. He's always the first to do anything. He leads the way.


mini-CIMG7730

Oh, it's Bushy Calico. She's from Mr G's house.


mini-CIMG7731

Indy has declared war.


mini-CIMG7732

Otto was here too (can you spot him?).


mini-CIMG7733

Bushy wants to come down to Bunny's Place.


Er...NOT a good idea, Bushy. You won't know what hit you.


mini-CIMG7734

Igor is still here. Otto is already in the patio.


Where is Dmitri? I think he's the lazy one. Or, should we say, the smart one?


mini-CIMG7735 mini-CIMG7736

Indy is letting out a war-cry now...


mini-CIMG7737 mini-CIMG7739

Not my style...


mini-CIMG7740

We just want a snack, if that's okay.


mini-CIMG7741

 

So, Indy is indeed incensed today.


He bit me just now, and I could see it was done out of sheer exasperation. I mean, we can't blame him, really. With so many intruders, an alpha like Indy just has to file a complaint, right?

No comments: