Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mr Zurik tries again!

No sooner had I posted that previous blogpost than there was the sound of aggression again in the porch.

I quickly checked. Heidi was still in the kitchen.

I went outside to check and Timmy was with Daffodil while Rosie was atop the car.

Mr Zurik was no where to be seen but without a doubt, it was him again, I know.

Bunny's Place was on full alert this time.

mini-IMG_20130726_231946

The frontlines...literally!


mini-CIMG8146

The bravest soldiers. Also, the youngest of all.


mini-CIMG8147

I am not asleep, I'm watching from behind.


He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.
- Sun Tzu


mini-CIMG8148

zzz...


mini-CIMG8149

I am grooming. Anything the matter?


mini-CIMG8150

*Yawn*


mini-CIMG8151

Peace comes from within.
Do not seek it without.

No comments: