Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mr Zurik comes for his last day of medicine!

This morning, I heard the sound of cat growling in the wee hours of the morning. That woke me up and you know how it is, once you go back to sleep, you'll wake up late, which was precisely what happened after that!

By the time I got out to feed the Patio Family, it was already 8am and by then, it was bright and therefore, Mr Zurik must have gone.

I did not see him anywhere outside either.

Oh well, never mind.

But just now, at about 3.30pm, Mr Zurik came to the patio...

mini-CIMG7048

WHERE is my medicine??


I was here all morning and nobody fed me my medicine!!


mini-CIMG7049


Coming, coming, sir...


I quickly went into the kitchen and prepared his food-cum-medicine.


mini-CIMG7050


Here you go, Mr Zurik sir.


mini-CIMG7051


The patio cannot have two grey tabbies at any one time, so Vincent stayed inside.


mini-CIMG7052 mini-CIMG7053


The A-Team waiting...


mini-CIMG7054


The A-Team cannot possible be allowed to meet the Patio Team.


All hell will break lose.


After Mr Zurik was done eating, he went off.


mini-CIMG7058


But Igor came to the pantry.


mini-CIMG7059


Indy, Tabs, Cleo and Cow gave chase.


I intervened so that Igor could escape.


mini-CIMG7061


Igor was VERY agile. He managed to escape, climbed the tree and hopped onto the ledge.


He's safe!


mini-CIMG7062 mini-CIMG7064That was a smart move, Igor.


Timmy the Hunter is around. Fear him, please.

No comments: