Friday, July 19, 2013

The Patio Family - full membership!

This morning there was the usual whining by Mr Zurik. I'm still trying to figure out why he whines as I'm worried it would disturb the neighbours.

mini-CIMG7658

Here are 7 members of the Patio Family.


mini-CIMG7659

Heidi is here too.


mini-CIMG7660

And Willy too.


As I prepare everyone's food, Willy waits patiently for his. He knows he gets it last as I have to feed him his medications before giving him his breakfast. He is patient and is not desperate. Well-trained?


mini-CIMG7661

His medication was wrapped in Natural Balance today, for a change of taste and I'm also slowly weaning him back to regular food. Yesterday, he already had some kibbles and he was okay. No diarrhoea.


mini-CIMG7662

Heidi eats with Mr Zurik. Actually, Mr Zurik was going to antagonise her, so I quickly gave the Russian some food.


mini-CIMG7663

Willy's Happy Bum Gel.


I managed to catch a glimpse of his scrotum this morning and it looked good. The vet says the fur should grow back first before we can consider getting him neutered.


mini-CIMG7664

Heidi and Rosie.


Heidi is starting to growl at the other cats now. Well, a cat has to defend herself, right?


mini-CIMG7665

It's easier to pacify and control Mr Zurik when he is hungry. Food does the trick.


mini-CIMG7667

Heidi advances towards the patio door.


mini-CIMG7668

Hi Willy, how are you?


mini-CIMG7669

And she goes right into the house.


mini-CIMG7670

I gave her a mixture of wetfood and kibbles this morning while she was at the patio. She only ate up all the wetfood and left the kibbles untouched. I have changed a different brand (Hill's Science) but she did not touch this as well.


mini-CIMG7671

I know she is probably hungry, so I offered some wetfood again in the kitchen.


She finished it all.


mini-CIMG7672

We want to know what is going on!


mini-CIMG7673

Live and let live. 


Yes, keep it simple and it will be simple. Only fools make life complicated.


mini-CIMG7675

 Willy has been whining softly all morning. Poor little guy.


I know it must be SO boring being confined in the cage and away from sunshine.


Just one more day, Willy. Tomorrow morning will be his last dose.

No comments: