Friday, July 26, 2013

Dinner at the patio

Nowadays, it's not Bunny's Place making the dinner calls but the patio.

At around 4.30pm, the Patio Family sends a representative to call for dinner.

And since the call is made, Bunny's Place is awakened and they too want to be fed.

mini-CIMG8049

At Bunny's Place, there is not much of a problem when it comes to eating. Everyone waits at his or her spot, quite patiently too. Those who cannot wait, jump onto the slab - it's an understanding amongst them. And after eating, everyone is contented. Those who are still hungry, may ask for a bit more, if need be.


But at the patio, it is a slightly different story...


Thank goodness the horn locking only happens in the morning. Don't ask why, I don't know!!


mini-CIMG8050

Everyone is eating happily, as you can see....er, but you do see Mr Zurik?


mini-CIMG8051

Just how hungry IS he?


mini-CIMG8053

I gave him a double helping.


Quickly, I went out to look for Willy, and maybe, Heidi too, since it's a bit too early for her dinner.


mini-CIMG8054

Heidi was at Willy's spot.


And Willy?


mini-CIMG8055

Poor Willy, he was here, waiting at the other culvert. Looks like Willy has decided to be afraid of everyone, even Heidi.


mini-CIMG8056

He feels safer across the road where he is alone.


mini-CIMG8057

Oh no, Mr Zurik is out now and is advancing towards Heidi.


mini-CIMG8058

I quickly intervened.


Heidi wasn't about to be bullied either. She growled at the Russian.


You think you're Russian, eh? I'm German. Not losing out to you. We make BMVs and Audis. You? 


mini-CIMG8059

I stay on to watch over things. Willy is safe across the road as long as the Russian stays here.


Seeing everything is okay and that Heidi can protect herself, I go over to stay with Willy.


mini-CIMG8060

From across the road, I see Ginger joining them. This might complicate things a bit...


mini-CIMG8061

Suddenly, Heidi runs towards me.


mini-CIMG8062

She feels safer with Willy and me.


mini-CIMG8063

Timmy....well, he is happy, as always.


mini-CIMG8064 mini-CIMG8065 mini-CIMG8066 mini-CIMG8067

Heidi must be still hungry though I had given her almost a whole can of Monge.


I didn't want to overfeed her so I walk back to the house.


mini-CIMG8069

Igor is at the patio.


mini-CIMG8070 mini-CIMG8071

I go into the house so that Igor can eat the remaining kibbles.


Suddenly, there is whining at the patio.


mini-CIMG8072

Oh no...it's Mr Zurik again!


mini-CIMG8073

My other water gun to the rescue!


mini-CIMG8075

Why don't you just let me out? 


mini-CIMG8076

Within minutes after being sprayed, Mr Zurik comes back!


This time I shoo-ed him out, all the way out of the gate and told him to go home.


mini-CIMG8077

Willy is quite happy across the road.


mini-CIMG8078

Right outside the gate, the Russian stops to....do what? There is no more food in the bowl.


Maybe he is just licking the bowl.


mini-CIMG8079

mini-CIMG8083


I look for Heidi. Now, where could Heidi be?


mini-CIMG8084


Suddenly, as though reading my mind, she appears at my feet, out of nowhere!


mini-CIMG8080 mini-CIMG8081

I called Heidi to come into the house compound was there were cars passing on the road.


mini-CIMG8082

Vincent is at his pillar sentry post.


At the patio...


mini-CIMG8085

At the patio, Heidi asked for food again.


mini-CIMG8086

My goodness...Mr Zurik, again?? Timmy was whining at him, trying to get him to go away.


mini-CIMG8087

We are not involved in any fight.


mini-CIMG8088

And I'll say it again, just let me out and your problems will all be over.


mini-CIMG8089

что вы хотите, Mr Zurik?


mini-CIMG8090

Oh, Vincent is here. No wonder, that's how the Russian got past our Stormtrooper.


mini-CIMG8091

Just keep the peace, will you all, please?


mini-CIMG8092

 I said I'll settle your problem for you once and for all. Just let me out!!


mini-CIMG8093

 It is peaceful at Bunny's Place this evening.


mini-CIMG8095Don't mind me, I'm just grooming myself. 

No comments: