Friday, July 5, 2013

A night visitor at the patio

I waited all evening but Mr Zurik did not appear.

Neither did the shrews.

Just when I was about to call it a night, I looked out in the patio and...

mini-CIMG6963

Hmm...Timmy is not on his chair.


There's a tabby sitting there.


Must be Vincent.


Wait...it's not Vincent...


mini-CIMG6964

Oh gosh...hey, it's Mr Zurik!


Wait, Mr Zurik, wait...let me get you some food (laced with medicine...he he he.)


mini-CIMG6965

Makan, silakan...makan!


mini-CIMG6966


Everyone wanted some too.


Oh well...


mini-CIMG6967


Vincent wasn't here.


I went out to look for him. I couldn't find him anywhere.


Tsk...I guess the patio isn't big enough for two "Star Tabbies"?


mini-CIMG6968


Timmy!! We are not playing "Musical Bowls", please. No!!


mini-CIMG6969 mini-CIMG6970 mini-CIMG6971



Mr Zurik had three helpings.


Well, he was hungry, the poor guy.


Day 8 of antibiotics - Done!


Yay!

No comments: