Peek a boo!
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Thursday, 30th october 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM50?
At 9.24am, Christine Tio bids RM200.
Following the popularity of the black cat at the window, we decided to make a doggy at the window too.
So I chose a purple floral print and purple stripey cloth to make the window frame and window sill.
After sewing that, I passed the bag to my mum for the doggy applique.
A cute little doggy saying "hello"!
The doggy has flippy ears and paws too.
That's the back.
Happy bidding and thank you for your support!