Saturday, August 22, 2009

It has been five hours

It has started raining again. From the time Joanie went missing this morning till now, I have been out a total of four times, looking for her. If you've read the posting before this, I actually spotted her inside the drain. I am 95% sure it was her because I was THIS close, only to have her dash away from me. Cats are just so, so incredibly fast.

Just now, Tiger accompanied me on the hunt. Cow and Bunny are aware of what is going on. I wish they could speak, then they would be able to tell me where Joanie is, or if she has just decided to go for a day out.

Perhaps Joanie is sick and tired of sitting in the house. Perhaps she is sick of being force-fed the antiobiotics. Perhaps she knows she has healed and she knows she does not need the medication anymore.

I don't know why she ran away.

I hope it is just for a day out, and she will return for food later in the evening.

Wherever you are, Joanie, please be safe and happy.

If you prefer to be a feral cat as you were before, I can understand and respect that. But be safe, please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for her safety and that she will return to your home soon.

chankahyein said...

Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate it very much. Bless you for your kindness.