Friday, August 28, 2009

Happiness is in the moment


I suppose when you're young and innocent, ANYTHING is fun, and everything is a toy. Look at Suki here, playing with the coathangers and that's Indy looking on.


Indy has been quite lonely ever since his best friend Kimba passed away last year (you can read the entire story in Indy Jones and the 4 Pillars of Kindness, will be distributed free on 31st Aug). None of my other cats could "cope" with the boisterous and playful nature of Indy. He plays till he drops (literally)!!


Right after Kimba passed away, Indy took Creamie and Crackers under his wing and became their guardian and big brother. Then, C&C went to their new home and Indy was alone again.



So, I'm glad Indy has taken Suki under his wing now. The two are sparring partners! They play together so well.

Indy really has the kindest heart I've ever seen. And so has Vixey, actually. For this, I am thankful.

No comments: