Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mr G's friend comes over

I guess Mr G's owner also left Snow White to roam freely while the family balik kampung for Hari Raya.

My daughter, Ming-Yi, says Snow White has been going into her room to explore. And I have seen Snow White these past few days too.

Poor Snow White is pregnant again. I guess her owner did not manage to get her spayed. She has given birth to so many litters now.

This evening, there was a tense situation in the porch.

I thought the Indy-like black-and-white female had come in (she came in yesterday but Vincent chased her away).

But no, it was Snow White and Rosie was turning aggressive...

mini-20130809_190946

Rosie chased her off from under the car.


Poor Snow White. She must be hungry.


I went out to look for her with some catfood, but she was too afraid to come near. I could not leave food around too as Mr Zurik was there and he would gladly eat up any food. Mr Zurik saw Snow White but he left her alone.


mini-20130809_191255

Lucky Mr G....he hasn't gone anywhere these few days. He's here all the time.

1 comment:

Freyia said...

I love the tranquility look on Mr G face