Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Scratching on the fishpad

Baggy had breakfast this morning and all is well.


 Last night, she stayed in the drawer all the time.


I've noticed that since she became unwell, she would only urinate once a day (and it would be A LOT of urine). I can't help feeling that she knows I'm monitoring the litter boxes to clean it up immediately after she has used it, so she doesn't want to "trouble me". I could be wrong in this, though. Here's where I hope going to Andy's will free her from all these stresses.  She will be the only cat with no bigger cats to disturb her and she will have her own water bowl and litter box.  Freedom to do what she likes, when she wants, with no fear.



 After breakfast today...scratch, scratch, scratch!


I want to thank everyone for all the moral support given to all of us ever since Baggy was diagnosed. Your support means the world to me and I cannot thank you enough.


When Baggy goes back to Andy and Emily's, I would like to gently request that we respect their privacy. The fact that they adopted Baggy means I trust them enough to look after Baggy to the best of their ability.


I blog my stories for the purpose of sharing and to learn from all of you, but once any animal has been adopted from me, any updates from the adopter is a bonus.


Let us respect the privacy of the adopter.

No comments: