Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tiger Day 6

Tiger had another quick sunbathing session this morning.

mini-P3120603

And while he was sunbathing, I managed to take these photos of the wounds:


mini-P3120607 mini-P3120609

 I am not sure whether there is any improvement yet, but am glad they looked pretty dry to my untrained eye.


mini-P3120614

Tiger had a bit of loose stools this morning and I was worried about the possibility of the medicine causing diarrhoea, but am glad it was just a one-off and he has been alright since then.


Today is Day 6 of Tiger's sporo treatment.

2 comments:

Yen Ling said...

I'm not sure if this will work, but how about wheeling out his condo into the sun for his sunbathing session?

chankahyein said...

Thanks, but a bit difficult as we don't have a ramp and the cage is too big for the door. He's okay with the present routine.