Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Zurik Incursion continues

I spoke too soon, thinking that Mr Zurik would come to the patio peacefully and not put on any aggressive front.

I was wrong.

mini-CIMG6607

After the (chemically seeded) rain yesterday, we had fairly clear skies this morning.


mini-CIMG6601

Mr Zurik had taken over Willy's breakfast spot, so I had to go across to the playground to feed the frightened Willy.


mini-CIMG6603 mini-CIMG6604

Will see if we can train him to eat at the dustbin platform.


mini-CIMG6609

Vincent is on guard.


mini-CIMG6610

 

Mr Z ate heartily.


Capture

 

The Patio Family had by then finished their breakfast too.


mini-CIMG6614

I could come this close to Mr Zurik, plus tap his head. He did not run away. That's a good sign, I though.


mini-CIMG6615

Timmy, I know you still want to eat, but better not come so close, please.


mini-CIMG6617

And I thought all was good?


I was wrong.


No sooner than I had gone in when I heard the sounds of fierce feline aggression in the porch.


mini-CIMG6618

I looked out in the patio and Zurik had come right in and was threatening Vincent.


mini-CIMG6619 mini-CIMG6620

Maybe he's not that fierce after all, as none of the Patio Cats were afraid of him, which is good.


mini-CIMG6621

I didn't have much time to play his game, so I just shoo-ed him off.


mini-CIMG6622

He wasn't going away, though.


mini-CIMG6623

Looks like he got past Mr G very easily.


Well, Mr G is just a guest, so I guess Mr G didn't see it in his place to stop anyone from coming in.


mini-CIMG6624

If only you'd let me out, I will take care of the intruder once and for all. And I promise you, fur will fly.


I shoo-ed Mr Zurik out until the drain.


No sooner than that had happened, again....?


mini-CIMG6625

He came in again!


I broke up the fight immediately.


mini-CIMG6626

Vincent went to his safe post, on top of my car.


mini-CIMG6627


You stay there with your shrew friends and don't come in, please.


If you cannot come in peace and be friends, then don't come in.


mini-CIMG6628


Luckily you are confined, Tabs. It's a dangerous world out there.


Then, when I came home after work today, again, there was the sound of cat aggression in the patio!


mini-20130626_122216


Mr Zurik is here again!


Shoo...away you go!


mini-20130626_122243 mini-20130626_122254



We''ll have to catch him, somehow.


I need more time in the morning and I don't have that privilege.


Well, somehow...


No comments: