Monday, June 3, 2013

Regaining Willy's trust

mini-CIMG5886

The Patio Family had their breakfast and I was eager to go out to look for Willy.


When I opened the gate, Willy came running!


mini-CIMG5887

Oh yay! Willy is not angry with me anymore.


Hooray!


mini-CIMG5889

Hi Willy...friends again?


Yes, the roof-kitty isn't Willy. Look at those eyes.


mini-CIMG5888

A quick check on his right ear.


The blood has dried up. It doesn't look too bad. Daffodil and Mr G both used to have similar wounds that lasted a few weeks and they healed too. It would heal and flare up again until finally, it healed.


Okay, decision: Not catching Willy today. Don't want to freak him out. And anyway, I have a full day at work today. I don't want to keep him caged up without supervision. It would be too traumatic for the poor boy.


I think the wound is okay. And there is no hurry to get him neutered as the females in the neighbourhood have all been neutered. I prefer to wait until Willy gains a bit of weight too.


mini-CIMG5891

Daffodil watches. She is my loyal bodyguard.


mini-CIMG5893

I would like to believe that I've gained back Willy's trust as I can put my hand this close.


mini-CIMG5894

A reconciliatory treat.


mini-CIMG5895

We want some too, please!


Monge attracts cats...from miles away.


mini-CIMG5896

A token of goodwill, from me to Willy-O.


mini-CIMG5897

And yes, for Rosie and Daffodil too.


mini-CIMG5901

More?


mini-CIMG5903

Good that Willy can allow Rosie and Daffodil to be this close. I'm working on establishing friendship between them so that Willy won't be so afraid of the Patio Family. But Rosie and Daffodil are not aggressive. It's Vincent Starr that we are afraid of...


mini-CIMG5904

Well, speak of the....angel.


mini-CIMG5905

This here is a real angel.


mini-CIMG5909

The No.1 angel in the Patio Family is Ginger.


mini-CIMG5910

So the angels get some Monge.


mini-CIMG5911

Rosie too.


mini-CIMG5912

And what about us??


mini-CIMG5913

Yes, you all too.


But where is Cleo?


mini-CIMG5914

Busy...


mini-CIMG5915

 

With Monge, you don't have to wash the bowls!

No comments: