Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The hills are alive!

This would be one of my favourite songs and favourite movies of all time. 

Well, the Sunny Kittens have also been exposed to all kinds of inspirational music this week.  This morning, I decided to create a "simulated" hill for them to play on, after their 5am breakfast....

I made a little hillock for them to climb on, out of bedsheets.

It was something new, and they loved it...

Honeybear lost interested quite quickly, though...and decided to go downhill while Rex and Fox take on the challenge of scaling the mountain.

I'm the first to reach the top!  
Hooray!!

Honeybear goes back to Uncle Bobby.

It's strange, all the blue-point kittens I've fostered seemed to like Bobby so much.  Is it a colour thingie? 

I wanna stay with Uncle Bobby....

Rex and Fox having a ball rolling on the hillock!

Yes, the hills are alive...with the sound of kitties.

P.S.  Thank goodness my animal-hating back neighbour has gone off for the school holidays.  Otherwise, I don't think I would have been able to foster the Sunny Kitties for so many days.  How much longer is the school holidays? 

Peace on earth, and goodwill to all men and animals....may the school holidays last a little longer....

No comments: