Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mr G and Willy-O

Breakfast was as usual this morning at the patio...


 Mr G is a permanent guest for breakfast and dinner.


Note: Timmy is already eyeing Ginger's bowl.


Then, my husband said someone was outside the gate...



 Aww...poor Willy Orange. Vincent (Starry) won't let him in so he sits outside at the culvert and waits patiently.



 I leave a bowl outside and just when Willy plucked up enough courage to come to the bowl...



 Mr G came out to confront him.


Willy ran away...poor little Willy-O.


But no fear, as he is being fed by his "owners". I think they are his owners as he is always in that house.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Perhaps you have to use a different coloured-bowl? Mr. G. sees GREEN, and said ... why, for me :) :) ?


Cindy

chankahyein said...

LOL! I have a yellow bowl...