Thursday, April 4, 2013

Indy is NOT happy

Looks like the "day out compensation" wasn't much of a compensation at all as far as Indy was concerned.

Last night, he bit me. And this time he did not catch me by surprise as I entered the room. He actually came over after I had sat down, and bit my leg once, and later, he bit my hand.

He's jealous, that's it.

Reacting like a jealous child.


 Watching the Patio Family...more like stalking them like a hawk.


I'll bet Tiger doesn't know what is going on. He's just looking for fun. Tiger has no issues at all with the Patio Family.



 It's the black-and-whites. They have issues with the world.


We have a "barefoot" (un-researched and un-proven) theory: The more distinct your colours are, the higher you'd place yourself on the cat social status. It's just from our observation. I mean, take a look at Cleo. Her colours are so distinct; she is a force to reckon with.


Just a few days ago, I witnessed an impending fight between Cleo and Cow...


Cleo was sitting on the table minding her own business when Cow suddenly jumped up.



 Although both had their ears down, the niece wasn't about to lose out to the uncle.


Cleo growled..."I came first...grr.."



 Our calico girl stood her ground and won.



You'll notice that Bunny-coloured cats are more easy-going.


They might just bully a bit here and there, but that's about it. They don't have deep-seated issues as black-and-whites have.



One totally relaxed; one just napping but on the alert; another ON FULL ALERT.



 Me?
I just want to sneak out and play hide-and-seek!


I'm fuzzy-coloured, so I have no issues with the world!

No comments: