Saturday, April 13, 2013

Does Timmy look like a calf, a goat or a deer?

I think you remember how Timmy came to our neighbourhood a few months ago? I suspect he was abandoned as I found him crying (meowing) right in the middle of the road, right in front of my gate. I started feeding him and named him "Timmy" after the legendary Timothy Dalton!

Soon, Timmy hung around at the playground and made the blue dustbins his home. Sometimes, he scavenged for rubbish and could be seen carrying a packet of food from blue dustbin to blue dustbin.

Now, his blue dustbins days are over as Timmy has made our patio (particularly, our patio chair) his permanent home. He loves the chair!

Timmy was also an extremely noisy cat, he loved to "talk"! But after getting him neutered, he began to talk less and now, he has become the most obedient cat in the Patio Family.

From the skinny scallywag that he was when he first came, he has filled up very nicely now.


 Here's Timmy now!


(Timmy has no tail. There is something that looks like a stump, but it's hairless.)


My son insists that Timmy looks like a calf, my husband says he looks like a goat and when Timmy runs, he runs like a mousedeer (his front legs "run" but he hops on his back legs)!



 Take your pick!


Which one best resembles Timmy?


P.S. Our reader who did these drawings for me is now the "official cartoonist" for AnimalCare, but she wants to remain anonymous! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's such a blessing to be able to draw. I cannot draw even if my life depended on it!

6 comments:

Maneki Neko said...

I vote for goat, and 3 cheers for the official AnimalCare cartoonist -- she's great! :-)

Fui Chin Khoo said...

Sang Kancil :) Timothy Dalton, I see!

Peggy Quah said...

I can see a pretty calf in her. :>





















I can see a pretty calf in her :>







































































I can see a pretty calf in her :>

chankahyein said...

Hi Peggy, Timmy is male.

Ms.fida said...

My furr-babies say HYE to Mr.Timmy (sang kancil)!

Bern said...

YAY to the new cartoonist :) TQ for offering your services :) And Timmy...I just see a furkid i'd love with all my heart...But then i've never seen a furkid i won't love with all my heart either...So there :)