Both are in good health and as adorable as ever, and they are ready for adoption now. If you're interested, please write to me at email@example.com. Please see below for conditions.
(Many thanks to Chen for editing this photo for me.)
1. Both are to be adopted together.
2. If, for any reason, the adopter cannot keep them, please return them to me.
3. Please bring them to the vet when they are sick or suspected to be unwell. Do not delay.
4. Please get them spayed at 5 months of age. They are estimated to be about 2 months now.
5. Please give them space and toys to play with; and do your best to ensure their safety, health and wellbeing.
6. Please love them as much as you love your child or yourself (the MOST important criterion).
The Blueys are very precious to me, and the lifespan of cats is 18-20 years (or more), please be committed to loving and caring for them for their entire lifetime.
I will take them to the vet for another check-up before adoption, and if they are ready, I will get them vaccinated before handing them over to their new family and forever home.