Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Blueys' adventures for the day

When I came back from work today, the Blueys were still fast asleep, but the moment they heard me, they started mewing. Smart little fellows....


Feeding Bagheera. 

He is so strong now, I don't even have to push the plunger of the syringe, he sucks it in!

The Bluey Brothers


Today, they "discovered" Uncle Bobby...

And had fun climbing all over him!

Playtime is interspersed with milk-time.

We want to play with Uncle Bobby again...

Yay...

Baloo approached Bobby many times today...

He sniffed at Bobby many, many times.

Are you, by any chance, my mommy?

After playtime...

What a nap!

One gets up...
I'm hungry!

Feeding time again...

There were some fleas running all over Baloo...so I Frontlined them both. 
Frontline, the vet says, can even be used on animals as young as two weeks.

They were quite upset with it, of course. 

For no reason, we got sprayed!!


They were so upset until...they fell asleep!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dr. Chan for providing such good care for the Blueys.

SafwaniSapuan said...

auww so cute.. stay healthy darlings!

Anonymous said...

"Lil bro! we have a very nice n comfy bed here. lets sleep on it!" *climb on uncle bobby*

"Eld bro, yeah! i luv comfy2 bed too. i wan wan shleep on it, myao~" *trying hard to climb*

:3

Anonymous said...

Yes, kittens no matter how active will plop and sleep after Frontline spray, must be something in the spray. The first time it happened, I had gotten a little worried maybe they got a chill or overdosed. But after seeing it happen every time even though I kept them draught-free, dry and warm in a towel-filled carrier, and they are ok the next day, I feel relieved.