Friday, October 2, 2009

From a beautiful heart

I received this beautiful email from a fellow animal-lover.  The world needs more people like her.  Thank you very much, for your comforting words. 

Dr. Chan, just want you to know that I am with you in prayer for sweet little Vixie gugurl. Her story brings tears to my heart and eyes. Yes, 9 cats but you still miss 1, that is so true, every one is different, precious and irreplaceable.

I have a dozen of my own, another dozen adopted from a pet rescuer neighbour nearby who had died and her common looking short hair domestic darlings (but beautiful and precious in our eyes nonetheless because every life and every creation of God is special and precious) had no where to go, so the TNR-ed darlings live around my house now, plus several dumped strays behind my house (a mama with 3 grown kids, all TNR-ed).


I pray our miracle working God will heal your precious, spunky little Vixie who has a huge heart-of-gold and even though so challenged from a tiny age has somehow blessed so many other lives.


Yes, you will miss little Vixie at home, and the pain is like a huge gaping hole in your heart, sometimes leaves you gasping for breath.


Take care, dear Kahyein, you have a big heart of gold yourself.

No comments: