Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tabs' fun in the garden

Tabs had been itching to go out for a romp. So being Saturday, I thought I'd give her a supervised treat. She's been quite mischievous lately, so she has to be watched.

mini-PA260173

Daffodil and Vincent watch her.


mini-PA260174


Brother-and-sister, Ginger and Rosie, watch from higher ground.


mini-PA260175


Mr Zurik was still around and he growled at Tabs.


mini-PA260176


Tabs stopped short in her tracks, so I had to shoo Mr Zurik away.


mini-PA260177


Ich gehe nirgendwo hin.


(That's German for "I ain't going nowhere.")


mini-PA260178


Tabs continues to explore the garden, sniffing all the wonderful smells of nature.


mini-PA260179


You look like an easy target....heh heh.


mini-PA260181


Vincent, our Star Trooper, comes to Tabs' defense and confronts Mr Zurik.


mini-PA260182


If you cannot be nice, please go away...


mini-PA260187


I guess it takes a cat to talk to a cat.


Meanwhile, over at the playground...


willy 1


Willy has joined the pavilion.


willy 2


I'm told he rules the pavilion and the playground now.


Wow...Willy rules!


Hail, King William...of the Playground!


mini-PA260186


I'll bet Tabs wishes she could run freely at the playground too, but that would be risky.


Cats have this knack of pretending not to hear you when what you intend to do does not favour them.
This is where they differ with dogs.


mini-PA260172


Unknowingly, Timmy had gone into the house and eaten up all of Heidi's food.


Sigh...my mistake.


mini-PA250165


I just had to show you this photo. It's a very rare sight...two Cow-family members sharing the same long shelf!

No comments: