Monday, April 14, 2014

Tiger Day 38

Tiger was so sure he didn't want his sores to be photographed today. But I still had to check...

mini-left front

The left front paw looks very dry and very small today.


I'm still trying to dab the Path-Away, if possible, twice a day, onto his sores.


mini-left hip

The left hip sores are almost disappearing now.


mini-right hip

There's just this one sore on the right hip that is stubborn now.


mini-P4130636

Tiger was so angry he hissed and growled at me, so I didn't want to stress him further.


It had been a long day for me, running around, so I went to sleep on the sofa. I think Tiger felt bad, because he came up onto the sofa and nudged me and later, sat nearby.


Yes, cats do that too (just like dogs).


mini-P4130643

Heidi has been really good today, accompanying me everywhere, including in the bathroom!


Ginger shares his blanket with everyone!

No comments: