Friday, April 11, 2014

Tiger Day 35

This morning, all of Tiger's sores looked promisingly dry but I didn't have time to take any photos.

These are photos taken this evening - it seems like some of hip sores have flared up a little again. Yup, it's a roller-coaster ride, but we will get there soon.

Tiger now runs for his life when he knows I'm going to apply anything at all on his sores. I think it's a game for him or he doesn't like anything applied on his sores anymore. I'm still using the Path-Away, but not spraying anymore.  I'm dabbing it onto his sores with a cotton pad, but he runs away from this as well!

mini-P4100641 mini-P4100644

The hip sores.


mini-P4100645

 Now, this sore doesn't get to be called "the Stubborn ONE" anymore and that is a good thing!


It's drying up nicely.


I couldn't take photos of the rest - Tiger ran away!

No comments: