Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mr Zurik's training starts all over again...

mini-P1060292

 

Just when I thought Mr Zurik had learnt his lesson (that he cannot intimidate Willy) and we have been water-gun free for two whole days, it started all over again...


Capture

mini-P1060297

The water-gun had to be recalled to the scene.


mini-P1060298 mini-P1060299

He was trying his tricks again and only the water-gun could keep him at bay so that Willy could at least finish his meal.


mini-P1060300

 

He'd do all sorts of things like hiding inside the drain, hiding under the car, etc. just to ambush Willy.


It's like a cat-and-mouse game that I have to play with him daily. So to make the game easier (and ensure that I win), I water-gun him up the road first and make sure that I can see him at all times.


 

mini-P1060295

 

Now with Vincent, it's much harder to control.


So, the water-gun cannot retire yet....

No comments: