Monday, March 18, 2013

Watching Indy like a hawk...

When I came home today, I released Indy from the condo...


 Mr G had come a-visiting...



 I still think Indy used this escape route...but how?



 Upon his release, Indy made a bee-line for the sidegate....to spy on the Patio Family.



 I thought I should put his tshirt on. Maybe it will make a difference?


But a fight broke out between Pole and Indy. This is nothing new. The two had been at loggerheads for years even in the old neighbourhood because both of them would always be fighting for their place outside.



 Pole seemed to be winning.


In Pole-Indy fights, there is no body contact. It's all about eye contact...totally.



Ok, break it up, break it up!



 Good boy....no more fighting.



 Indy is obsessed with the Patio Family and is bent on either bringing them down OR maybe even making friends?



 He wandered around and I watched him like a hawk.



 He made lots of pee sprays.



 And poos.



 And he asked for food.


Are you going to attempt another escape, Indy?


Read on, folks...

No comments: