Saturday, July 30, 2011

Karuna on homeground again

I was facilitating a course at the temple today, so I went to see Karuna after the talk. She was so happy to see me! She didn't look so sad anymore now.


Let's go for a walk, Karuna.

 This is the playground which used to be her home.

She seemed very at home and again, was attracted to the cars on that main road. I had to pull her back again. I do wonder if she wants to cross that main road to go home...? But that road is next to impossible to cross.  

After the walk around the playground, I took her back to her spot behind the kitchen.

She's so sweet and friendly.

She looked back several times as I said "bye".

It breaks my heart knowing that she may have been someone's pet before this (she has been previously spayed). We will never know how she got into this situation, whether she was dumped or she had got lost.  Don't we wish we could talk to animals? But this is reality, and we'll just have to accept it and be glad that Karuna is safe and alive now, and in good health. No point lamenting over her past which we don't know about. Just be thankful she is well now.  

I'll come see you again, Karuna.

Bye...

   



No comments: