Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ginger Day 4

mini-PC190206

Ginger was waiting for breakfast with everyone else this morning.


He was sitting on the patio chair.


By the way, the cat on the chair up there is Mr Zurik. He's back too.
Where from, I don't know, but he was away (on a mission?) for 3 days.


mini-PC190207

And Timmy Two Bowls is back dining in the cage. What a relief for me!


mini-PC190209

Ginger's appetite is not excellent yet, but it's getting there. He ate half his food, and when I added kibbles, he ate all of them up.


Still fed-up of wetfood, I guess.


mini-PC190210

Vincent came running back.


He is sometimes late for meals. A Stormtrooper's got to do his job first. Duty first. Service first. Food can wait.


mini-PC190214

What's that you just said?


Food can wait???


That's the silliest thing I've ever heard in my life!!


mini-PC190215

Ginger hung around the house for awhile.


mini-PC190216

And at the patio too.


Everyone is on Vetri DMG, by the way, just to play it safe.


mini-PC190217

Outside, Willy refused to eat kibbles. He only wants wetfood these days.


mini-PC190218

Mr Zurik had already eaten, but he just had to intimidate Willy, as usual.


mini-PC190219

But I had my water-gun all ready.


Just as I was about to shoot, a large shrew ran past the drain to distract me!


Hmm....Igor, I think.


mini-PC190220

Vincent, Rosie and Heidi were on hand to help too.


mini-PC190221

Daffodil and Ginger, at a safer distance.


mini-PC190223

So, we sat in the porch watching the rest of the world go by....


mini-PC190224

With mom and big sister.


mini-PC190225

While Timmy Two Bowls guards his food arsenal, as always!

No comments: