Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Peanut and Butter go for their first vaccination

This morning, I brought Peanut and Butter for their first vaccination. 


Here's the clinic cat, RayRay, saying hi to Peanut.  Butter is standing behind.

The vet examined Peanut and says his fungal spots are healing well.  I'm glad I did not opt for any medication except for the Apple Cider Vinegar, which is safe.  Peanut seems to respond very well to it.  

Butter is not responding as well, but in certain spots, the fur is growing back too.    So, I hope he will recover in time.   

There used to be a large bald (fungal) spot above Butter's left eye, but the fur is growing back now.  

3 comments:

graceee said...

Hey, can i ask you about the apple cider vinegar?? Do you let them eat the vinegar or just apply on the affected area?? My cat got itchy ears and he cannot stop scratching them until it bleed.. I think it might have be fungus infection.. We went to the vet but the medication doesnt seem to be working well..

chankahyein said...

I applied it on the affected area with damp cotton wool about 2-3 times daily. I hope it works for your cat.

graceee said...

Thank a lot!! I hope it work too.. thank..