Saturday, April 3, 2010

Latest photos of Xiao Li and Teddybear in their new home

Here are the latest photos for today.  It shows Xiao Li and and Teddy in the indoor garden of their new home, exploring the place:

Is that me?

Peek-a-boo! 

Food!!

Looking for Teddybear?

Here's Teddybear...

Their classic romps.

I'm glad they have both settled down and are playing.

My house is now so quiet without them.  I think Peanut and Butter feel the emptiness too.  They miss their mentors. 

I really miss them so much.  There's no one sitting on my lap now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy that Xiao Li and Teddybear have been adopted together. I wish they could have gone together with Bandit.
Funny how Xiao Li didn't like Teddybear at first but now they're friends and adopted together.
It's sad when foster pets leave but I tell myself, on to the next one that needs help.