This cloth with vintage cars and the stripey purple cloth are contributed by Agnes Cheong.
Thank you very much, Agnes!
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Tuesday, 30th September 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
The bids as they come in:
At 9.19pm, Grand Jedi Master Yoda bids RM300
At 9.16pm, Pooi Ling bids RM250.
I didn't want to cut up too much of the cloth so that the design can be seen.
I added our own chequered cloth in red, blue and green to make up the length.
This blanket would make a perfect gift for a child (or adult!) who likes vintage cars.
This blanket measures 56 1/2 inches by 76 inches.
The backing is done in beige by my mum with the backing cloth contributed by Agnes too.
Thank you very much for your support and happy bidding!