A handsome kitty with a notched ear and a red bowtie!
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Tuesday, 9th September 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM50?
The bids as they come in:
At 1.28pm, PF bids RM100.
At 8.04am, Wine Dogs TB, EE, TT and CC bid RM88.
At 5.32pm, Freya bids RM50.
This bag is hand- and machine-sewn by my mum; workmanship and materials, all donated by her too.
The bag is made with 0.7mm canvas material and is very strong.
It measures 15 inches by 16 inches.
A teddybear picture at the back.
Will this bag be yours?
Your donation will go to work immediately to help the many, many animals who come through us for neutering and vaccination. In return, you get a long-lasting and sturdy canvas bag which will last a lifetime, excellent as a meaningful and very "green" gift to a loved one too!
Happy bidding and thank you very much for your support!