1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Friday, 12th September 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
The bids as they come in:
At 1.19pm, Merlinda bids RM200.
At 1.18am, Wine Dogs bid RM188.
At 9.43am, Sandy bids RM151.
At 10.11pm, Wine Dogs bid RM150.
This pink baby cat cloth is contributed by Ng Chen Chen (thank you very much, Chen Chen!). I matched it with our own stripey cloth for contrast and I did not want to cut up too much of the baby cloth because it's very lovely and soft cotton, so I maximised it.
And created a simple "frame' of sorts.
Then I sent it over to my mum's and suggested that she appliqued the same cat's face into the centre.
The cat's face is cut out on paper and I brought the extra stripey cloth.
The two cat faces are quilted onto the baby cats blanket. This means, there is padding in between, but only on the two cat faces, not the whole blanket. The rest of the cat's face is embroidered on.
Notice the notched ear?
The backing is done in beige.
This is a big blanket which measures 52 inches by 82 inches.
It's done in very lovely and soft cotton.
For a donation of RM150, you will be helping to get a street dog neutered or a street cat plus two vaccinations. Neutering and vaccination save lives.
Happy bidding and thank you very much for your support!