Thursday, April 26, 2012

Indy eats on his own!

Last night was, thankfully, uneventful, so Indy and I slept through the night.

This morning, I awoke early as I had made a fresh batch of homecooked food late last night and I was going to blend it all this morning as it was too hot last night. It was sealed tightly in the pressure cooker, so no worries about bacteria contamination there.

I got everything blended while everyone else watched from the grille.

I dished out the food to the 6 of them plus Bobby, and was going to feed Indy.

But he decided he'd join the breakfast group this morning...


So, he jumped down from his box.



 I gave him both - homecooked and Natural Balance. He licked half of the homecooked broth and then went for the canned food.



 I guess canned food is more tasty!


I plopped the Methycobal in in between his eating. It was a breeze as it is so small compared to the Neurobion.



 He scratched a bit, which is a good sign. He is doing cat things again.
This rattan trunk is their favourite scratching trunk.


Tabs was not following him this morning. I HOPE that is an indication that Indy is better now and does not need a bodyguard anymore.



 Tabs decided to play "Follow the Leader" with Tiger.



 We're following the leader, the leader, the leader,
We're following the leader, wherever he may go...
(sung by The Lost Boys in Peter Pan)


Those bald patches on the grass - it's all thanks to Cow!



 Indy's pee-ing. Another good sign. I did not see him pee at all yesterday.



 Bunny is not done with his 3rd or 4th helping yet.



 Waste not, want not. Times are hard, folks, I do not believe in wasting good food.



 Indy went back to his box.



 Groomed a bit, and he's asleep now.


Thank you, everyone, for your emails of good wishes for Indy. I'm sure your positive vibes helped a lot.


Thank you!



 Sound asleep...



 And Penthouse Girl needs a rest too, she's been playing her role as bodyguard to perfection for the past two days.



 Yes, we all know how good you've been, Tabs.



 Good girl, Tabs.

4 comments:

Bernice said...

Ahhhh....You have been making my day for the past few days with good news aplenty. Today it's Indy :) Looking good he is. And Tabs...She's so cute laaaaa. Got semi bushy tail summore, and that flatter girly face. She's been such a good girl, do sprinkle some silvervine powder for her on her bed as a treat :)

chankahyein said...

Ha ha...yes, on her Penthouse bed! Now, why didn't I think of doing that? :)

Joy E. Saga said...

I look forward to reading about your children every day Kah Yein! I'm very happy today! Indy is on the road to recovery! :-)

loh lay peng said...

Dear Sis,happy for u n Indy.