Saturday, January 19, 2013

...and the Feline Mother-of-the-Year Award goes to....

As Ginger was in the cage this afternoon, I heard the sound of cat growls. I was too busy to check and thought it was probably Star Wars coming to eat up the bits of food.

However, when I did check....


 Er, hello...and you are?


It's another ginger cat and quite a big one too.



Daffodil was sitting right in front of Ginger's cage, protecting Ginger!


Yes, I'd give Daffodil the "Mother-of-the-Year" award! She is so brave.



 Rosie was hiding inside the dining room but she came out with me.



 The ginger cat walked away.



Good girls! But, where is Timmy?



The ginger cat watched from afar as the family ate dinner.



 Ginger finished his dinner too, but in the cage.


I can probably release him because he comes back for food. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I need to monitor that one bite wound too.

No comments: