Saturday, November 2, 2013

And who might this cutie pie be?

mini-PB010201

It was breakfast as usual at the patio this morning when I noticed a little face peeking at me from the wall.


It was a whitish cat. A new furry friend on the block.


I've never seen him before.


So I approached him and to offer some food but he fled and as with all cats, they are so fast, you cannot find them at all (if they don't want to be found).


I rushed in to get my camera and...


mini-PB010203

He came back!


mini-PB010204

Hello!!


mini-PB010206 mini-PB010207

Cuteness personified!!


mini-PB010208

But Vincent knew there was an intruder and he was not about to let that happen...


mini-PB010209

Uh-oh...


mini-PB010210

Cuteness sensed danger...


mini-PB010212

I had to intervene and stop Vincent from chasing Cuteness away.


mini-PB010213

But Cuteness was gone!


mini-PB010215

Vincent was hot in pursuit.


I put the bowl of food further out, out of sight of the patio cats...


mini-PB010217

Er...Mr Zurik benefited from it.


mini-PB010218

Eh...why are you sticking your tongue out?


That's good food, Mr Zurik!


Oh, you mean, it doesn't have Russian culinary flavours?


mini-PB010219

The Storm Trooper keeps watch.


Cuteness Personified did not come this evening.


Maybe tomorrow morning?


I hope he is someone's cat, though.

1 comment:

jasmine ong said...

I had a good laugh when I read your caption on the pic of Mr Zurik sticking out his tongue with his eyes closed. Nice ... hahah :)

Cuteness Personified (now known as Udi) is a real cutie alright. Really lucky of him to drop by your home for food while his owner is away these couple of days, Your home dishes out generous helpings of premium meals. Thank you for your subsequent posts on his adventures at your home :)