1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Friday, 16th January 2015.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
At 7.20pm, Lovely and Puree bid RM288.
This is a double-layered patchwork blanket without padding in between.
It measures 51 inches by 74.5 inches.
This lovely Snoopy cotton is contributed by Ms Ooi.
The backing is done in beige cloth, contributed by Agnes Cheong.
Ginger chose the design, I sewed the top and my mum sewed the backing.
Any Snoopy fans out there?
Happy bidding and thank you very much for your kind support!