Saturday, November 24, 2012

On a rainy day, where are the community cats?

It rained this morning in Subang Jaya and I didn't see the community cats eating at the pavilion. I suspect there is a rain shelter somewhere, a "secret" place only for the cats. I hope there is, so that they don't get wet (and fall sick).

I went out to look for Rosie...


 Hmm...where is Rosie?


And there...she came running and meowing!



 For a special treat, she gets Monge Atlantic Tuna with her raw food today.


I saw two fleas on Rosie, but I'm a little freaked out of using chemical defleaing products so I'm hoping good nutrition (raw meat) might help ward off the fleas. Will check in a few days.


Ginger was not around. I guess he is at the rain shelter.


So let's hope all the community cats are safe and dry.


Elsewhere....someone got totally wet....



 Tabs!!!



 Where did you go, Tabs?




 


 I went to play in the rain....it was fun!


It's Vetri DMG for you!!



We don't get into fights.


We never get wet.

2 comments:

Joy E. Saga said...

Apparently this supplement is a deterrent for fleas ... will give u some to try ya ... will see when I can drive by. U can crush the tablet and add to her food. (http://www.fourpaws.com/products/brewers-yeast-tablets-wgarlic.htm)

chankahyein said...

Thanks, Joy!!