This time it is a piece in pretty pink!
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Tuesday, 26th August 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
The bids as they come in:
On 25th Aug:
At 9.57am, Alida bids RM250.
At 1.07am, Liew Wooi Yee bids RM180.
This pretty bunny cloth is contributed by Agnes Cheong along with the pink polka dot cloth. Thank you very much, Agnes.
Since the bunnies are SO incredibly cute, I decided not to cut it up to small pieces or else the bunny motifs cannot be seen.
Ginger approves and as always, monitors my sewing.
The red chequered cloth and pink border cloth are from our stash to complement the design and make up the size.
Heidi likes girl designs!
The is a double-layered cotton patchwork without padding in between.
It measures 55.5inches by 79 inches.
The backing is done by my mum in a matching darker pink with heart motifs.
This is truly a pretty pink piece, for lovers of pink!
For a donation of RM150, you will be helping in the neutering of a dog or that of a cat plus two vaccinations. Neutering and vaccination save lives.
If someone's birthday is coming up soon, how about bidding for this blanket as a meaningful gift? 100% of your donation goes to our Fund for the animals as all materials and workmanship are contributed by my mother, Agnes Cheong and me.
Thank you very much for your support and happy bidding!