It's a pink bunny peering over a flowerpot!
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Friday, 29th August 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM50?
The bids as they come in:
At 7.21am, Chua Suk Fang bids RM88.
At 10.19pm, Joy E. Saga bids RM50.
The bag is made of thick canvas (0.7 mm) and sewn by my mum.
My mum did the applique of the bunny and the flowerpot and I tried my hand at the green grass! It's not easy, because the canvas is so thick!
This is the back.
Your donation will go to work straight away to help the many animals who come through us. Neutering and vaccination save lives. Every little bit helps.
How about giving the bag as a present for a loved one? It's unique and there will only be one of its kind in the world since it's handmade!
Thank you for your kind support and happy bidding!