Bag No. 21 features a doggy and kitty.
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Wednesday, 8th October 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM50?
The bids as they come in:
At 12.38pm, Sunshine Girl bids RM100.
Endorsed by Bunny!
The back is stenciled.
The bag, applique and prints are all done by my mother.
Cow seems to like the bags a lot.
So, when you are not using your bag for shopping, you can let your cats sit on it.
Use shopping bags instead of plastic bags. Our shopping bags are made from 0.7mm thick canvas and is very strong and lasting. They make useful green gifts!
Happy bidding and thank you very much for your support!