1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Tuesday, 21st october 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
At 4.59pm, Incredible Hug bids RM222.
At 4.55pm, Jessy Lian bids RM210.
At 1.55am, Amy S bids RM200.
At 11.53am, Liew Wy bids RM188.
This soft and beautiful giraffe cotton print is donated by Ms Ooi.
I matched it with our own jungle green and orange chequered cloth to complement the colours of the giraffes.
The giraffe motifs are big, so I didn't want to cut up too much of the cloth.
This is a double-layered cotton patchwork blanket.
It measures 49 inches by 76 inches.
The backing is done by my mum in beige with cloth contributed by Agnes Cheong.
For a donation of RM150, you will be helping to get a street dog neutered or a cat plus two vaccinations. Neutering and vaccination save lives. In return for your kind donation, you get a soft and beautiful cotton blanket!
Happy bidding and thank you very much for your support!