This is classical patchwork, made with remnant cloth in various blue prints from previous blankets.
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Tuesday, 28th october 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
At 5.00pm, Khalifa bids RM300.
At 10.31am, Alida bids RM280.
At 11.18pm, Cyborg Bunny bids RM250.
At 9.31pm, Liew Wooi Yee bids RM200.
The whole idea of doing patchwork is making use of remnant cloth, so I picked up the blue prints left over from previous blankets.
Making layers of "frames" is one way to ensure I have enough cloth for an orderly pattern.
Mr Zurik had a paw in this as well.
But of course, how could Ginger be left out?
The width of each "frame" was adjusted based on the amount of cloth I had to go around the perimeter.
This patchwork blanket measures 54 inches by 74 inches.
The backing is done by my mum using the blue cloth from Agnes and Gerley.
Will this be your blanket?
Your donation will go to work immediately to help the many animals who come through us for neutering and vaccination.
Thank you very much for your support and happy bidding!