Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Xiao Li and Teddybear!!

Today, while at the vet's, I was so pleased to see Xiao Li and Teddybear.  Both were brought in for spay-neuter under our sponsorship. 

Here they are...

They have both grown so much!

It felt so, so nice to hug them again, and call them by their nicknames.  I don't know if they remember me, but it sure felt so nice to hold them again. 

Guess what they are looking at?

They are both looking at Peanut and Butter in the carrier.  All of them used to stay in my room last time.  Xiao Li definitely remembers them as she stuck her paw out to touch them both when I brought the carrier closer. 

It was so nice to see Xiao Li and Teddybear again....

The vet advised that it would be better to wait for Teddybear to be bigger before getting him neutered.  So, we are only doing Xiao Li today.  

I'm so glad both of them are doing well and looking very well.


 

No comments: