1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Tuesday, 4th November 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
At 3.17pm, Dodo bids RM300.
At 2.42pm, PC Leong bids RM266.
At 10.01am, Chucky & Blackie bid RM200.
At 9.58pm, Wine Dogs bid RM188.
At 3.06pm, Alida bids RM150.
This extremely soft Violet Bunnies cotton cloth is contributed by Agnes Cheong, along with the blue chequered and pink cotton cloths.
I decided on a simple design so that the bunnies can be featured prominently.
They are SO cute!
The three pieces of cloth used are very soft and comfortable cotton.
Many cats helped, as you can see.
That's Daffodil, Vincent and Zurik.
I helped the most!!
Yes, Ginger, you certainly did.
The finished piece measures 51 inches by 73 inches.
The backing is done in blue by my mum, with cloth contributed by Agnes and Gerley.
Will this blanket be yours?
You have Ginger's assurance that it's a truly soft and comfortable blankie.
Happy bidding and thank you very much for your kind support!