1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Wednesday, 12th November 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
At 9.41am, TP bids RM200.
The Bears in Blue, blue chequered and orange pieces of cloth are contributed by Agnes Cheong. Thank you very much, Agnes! The stripey cloth is from our stash.
This blanket measures 51 inches by 76 inches.
Cutting the backing cloth.
This blue backing cloth is contributed by Agnes and Gerley. Tabs decided she would help this time.
Ensuring the measurement is correct. Supervisor sleeping on the job?
Wakey, wakey, Supervisor!
The backing is done by my mum.
Will this blanket be yours?
Happy bidding and thank you very much for your kind support!